Home Forums Room Share Do better when Not Alone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elisa Gottheil

Never done this, but I do better when I am not alone at a conference. I am quiet, early riser and early to bed. Rather boring, don’t drink or smoke or drug. Have a love affair with the Myth of Erickson. Looking to share costs but also for quiet times while in the room.

Elizabeth Baum

Hi Elisa,

I’ve just signed up for the conference and would love to share a room. I’m pretty low-key and will be coming down from New York. I plan to arrive Wednesday night, so will be staying 12/11-15. I’d be happy to speak and see if it might be a good match. Thank you for posting. Best wishes, Liz Baum 917-952-5036

Karen Kramer

I am a female, 77 yo, do not drink, smoke and am rather quiet. I have attended many other Erickson conferences. I agree that attending a conference with a companion is better than attending it alone. I would like to be your room share.

lilly sutton

Hello Karen, I have a roommate for most of the congress and I’m looking for a roommate just for Sunday the 15th. If you’d like to share a room that night, let me know. Thanks! Lilly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Room Share’ is closed to new topics and replies.