Kathryn Rossi, PhD
Kathryn Rossi, PhD, has edited or co-authored 20 books in the field of psychotherapy including co-editing 16 volumes of The Collected Works of Milton H. Erickson. She is passionate about bringing yoga into the field of psychotherapy and has taught innovative psychotherapy internationally for more than 30 years.
- Could Cosmic Rays Modulate Psychosocial and Cultural Genomics?
- The COMT Healing Response…
- Milton H. Erickson’s Paths of Effective Psychotherapy
- The Yoga of Creative Consciousness and Cognition…Part 1
- The Yoga of Creative Consciousness and Cognition…Part 2
- The Quantum Placebo Protocol (added 12/10)
- Ernest Rossi, PhD
- Gary Ruelas, DO, PhD